So today I woke up and checked my phone like usual, but little did I know that I was nominated for an award. I would like to thank Art and Roses for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Awards.
- Thank the person who nominated you (https://artandroses.blog)’
- Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and showcase the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your blog or post.
Questions I Was Asked –
1 – Why did you start blogging? – To express my love for Art, Architecture and Design and showcase (and archive) my work
2 – Favourite quote? – “Weak people revenge, strong people forgive, intelligent people ignore” ( Albert Einstein )
3 – What inspires you the most? – The ability to constantly become better by practicing what I love
4 – What is your favourite hobby/passion? – Football (Soccer) and Art / Architecture / Design
5 – Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? – I have no pets at this moment but love dogs
6 – If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? – I would go to Tokyo
7 – Who do you look up to? – Charles Ormond Eames
8 – What is your favourite book/show/movie and why? – My favourite show is Brooklyn Nine-Nine because it makes me laugh every time I watch it
9 – Favourite place? – Greece, as it is very relaxing
10 – If you could bring back a fictional superhero, who would it be? – Superman
11 – What is your favourite kind of music and why? – EDM because it is always very lively
My Nominees – (I only nominated 4)
Godly Chic Diaries
The Blue Daze
My Questions –
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?
- Who inspires you the most?
- What is your favourite vacation spot to go to?
- What is your passion?
- Would your dream house be in the suburbs, a city, the beach, a mountain or a forest?
- What is your favourite part about blogging?
- If you were not blogging, what would you be doing instead?
- What is your favourite post that you’ve posted?
- What is your favourite movie genre
- What drives you to keep on blogging?